The SC140TT is a 140 mm thermally broken sliding system for windows and doors, also suitable for the realization of lift and slide solutions.
The series is designed for the construction of high-quality frames.
The lift and slide mechanism, designed to facilitate the movement of heavy frames up to 400 kg, makes this system very practical and functional.
- The retention brushes are in high-density propylene with central water stripping.
- Die-cast metal roller with reinforced polyamide wheels and ball bearings.
- Maximum load : 300 kg/sash (up to 400 kg/sash with additional trolley)
- Glass thickness : up to 40 mm
- A wide range of solution is available
- Low threshold option for unimpeded access through the door
- Dual color available.
- All finishes available. Customized finishes on request suited for high resistance to agressive environments.
- Windows, balcony-doors
- 2-3-4-6 sashes movable on two or three tracks
- sliding or lift & slide
- Fixed + sliding sash window
- Motorized (optional)
|Uw value W/m²K (Double glazing)||1,7|
|Uw value W/m²K (Triple glazing)||1,2|
|Uf value W/m²K||3,5|
|AWW Classification||4 / 8A / A4|
|Max glass thickness (mm)||40|
|Standard sash width||2500|
|Standard sash height||2800|
|Maximum sash load (kg)||up to 400 kg|